Till the new Skull Book is out! But who's counting?

Monday 19 September 2011

Goodbye

Hi everyone I'm leaving blogger. 


The reason is my Dad has been in a car crash. A truck just appeared out of no where!
Well my Dad has been in critical condition for the last 3 days.
His skull had been shattered. The doctors are still trying to save him because he is hooked up to this machine that can see brain actively. But it is had finding that if he is in a comma.


The doctors say if he one day can come home then he will have trouble remendering things if he remenders anything! And he will also and at lest some brain damaged. I already have a brother that has that I dont want my Dad to have it to! 


Well I now have to stay with stay with Mum keep her hoping and tell my Brother it will be alright. And if Dad comes back then i have to help him too. 


Well thats it. Goodbye. I had an amazing time since April. Thanks for everything.      


List of Honer!    

Firstly to Moonstar. 

Moon you were the first person i met on blogger. Your clan Hawkclan was the first blog i joined. I held the most respect for you. I loved commenting on Hawkclan thank you for being there and bothering to comment back. I can honestly say you are a grate writer and role player. Thanks. Oh and YAY YOU KNEW WHAT MINECRAFT WAS!!!! That had made my week! Thankyou! 

Secondly to Pinestar.

You were the second person I met here. But you properly won't read this since you went away. I still have a bone to pick with you about that! 55 Comments telling you to stay. Telling you that your plots were brilliantness! And you still have the nerve to LEAVE! I swear im going to come to your house and tp it myself. 

Thirdly to Alado 
[who changes her screen name more then anyone i know] 
You are a grate bloggest. I always enjoyed joining your blogs. you had soo many of them! You had to delete your old account because of it and now your still doing it! I think we had lots of funny chats. hehe it makes me giggle to rember some of them. I think your stories are supered and the only reason i never commented on your life blog is because after a while it wouldn't let me! I'm really sorry! 

Fourthly to Abby 

You are still new to me. We tried to make a blog together but that turned into a total flop. All of my blogs did. All well. I enjoyed our time together. 

Fifthly to Bernette

Yes you my Phantom fan in arms. Both our phantom blogs went down didn't they? The curse of the Opera Ghost is what I'll say it is. Thank you for being the only other person i ever met to know something about the Phantom of the Opera. I think Moon dose but i'm not sure. Well it was a relief to have you there. But i think i liked your Phantom more then mine I think i really spoiled the Phantom. Did you know they is a second one out there? Love never dies. It is only in theater though.   
   
I think thats the lot so for the last time Goodbye 

2 comments:

  1. YAY, thank you, we'll all miss you, and HawkClan will probably die without you I give you the best wishes in the whole entire world~ ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do change my name a lot don't I?... :P
    I'm sorry about your dad! So, so, sorry! I'd never be able to cope with loosing my step-dad (I don't know my real dad). I hope he gets better, and even though I'm not a person who believes in God I will pray that he gets better.
    I'll honestly miss you Poppy! I had so much fun talking with you, I'm sorry we lost touch for awhile! :(
    If you ever want to chat with me... I have many many many emails!
    daddys_l_i_l_grl@hotmail.com
    and
    soccer_star.BG@hotmail.com
    are my active ones :)

    Love, Alado ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete