Till the new Skull Book is out! But who's counting?

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Copy Cats

Hi everyone now before you panic this is not about you. This is about a girl in my class lets call her Cat. Well I have lots of ideas and I like to be different to every one elas. Well that changed when Cat come every time I do something that I thought of she copies! I write my name very fancy like  well she use's the letters in my name that is her name and puts them instead of her own writing. And I spent lots of time in making sure that my letters are different from every one elas. And that was the beginning all over the year she copies me from 
art ideas, writing ideas, dance moves, handshakes, favorite greetings like ello peoples, dreams odd but true, posters, answers from tests, paintings and homework! She steals from my bag too! I know this because I saw her do it! She drives me insane! You know what that feels like right?

No comments:

Post a Comment