Till the new Skull Book is out! But who's counting?

Saturday 18 June 2011

Shrines and Justin

You make a shrine of a person that you like, a thing that you like or something that you like. Ect. My Auntie has a shrine of her ex-husband's goldfish his name was Bubbles the goldfish. Don't asked. Please don't.... 
ANYWAY you get it. Shrines now that brings us to part 2.


Now if you are a Justin Beeder fan run very far now. IF you are not a Justin Beeder DON'T run ether! *Runs and tackles you* GOT YOU =P! Well as I was saying I thought of Justin Beeder because one of the many people I know has a shrine of him... AND her twin sister has a HATE shrine of him. Countless pics of him crossed out or torchered on.. Hehe I like that girl =]  


Imteresting fact 95% of the girls in my school WILL freak out if Justin Beeder stands on a really tall building and says he is going to jump, comment if you  like me, are part of the 5% that will bring a chair with popcorn and  drink and yell "Do a back flip!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment