Till the new Skull Book is out! But who's counting?

Sunday 21 August 2011

IM BACK!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hehe Im back baby!
Well anyway till tonight .
Because if you had read some of my more resent posts then you ought to know why. Yes the musical thingy is TONIGHT!
I am allowed to skip school till then because at soon i have to go to the city and do this bloody thing YA! 
Sorry im not feeling very well and im trying to make me feel better. *gulp* All those people and twice as many eyes.... 
But i practiced my @$$ off for this thing and im going to BLOODY DO IT!
Oh here are some of the musicals other schools are doing. 
:
 My Fair Lady


Cats


The Wizard of Oz




Hairspray




Grease




The Sound of Music


Westside Story




Mamma Mia




Annie




Mary Poppins




Romeo and Juliet




This is going to be a long night....
There goes any chance of sleep tonight.  
So thats it bye! Im going to hover around now... 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Poppy~!!! I wish you the best, though you might not read this until after the performance :P. I won't tell you to break a leg because even though I know what it means, that phrase still makes no sense at all to me. But good luck~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Moon!
    Even if it is late i am really grateful!

    ReplyDelete