Till the new Skull Book is out! But who's counting?

Sunday 7 August 2011

The Opera!! and ANIMAN

I know you want to know what happened to me theese last few days but first RESPONSES!


LOL Bernadette! I love being in The Phantom of the Opera! Even though the music director cries when i sing 0_0.... 


ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL well. hehe 

Oh I will Alado! Me making post you cant belive it we are instead of our school hall we are in a real Opera House! This place even has not so secret, secret passages ways! 

Sorry im highper on tea. 
I
see


flying


blue


elephants.... 


O_O 


Im worried.......


Well thats done lets us continue! 


Firstly they took us to a big city and then they showed us the Opera house it is FANTASTIC!!! There were lots of rooms 
the dressing room. the costume room. the prop room. the senes  room, the green room. the music room, the coffee room, the sewing room, the tec thingy room, the dance room, the lights room,  another music room, the bathrooms, the room room And Many MORE! I just cant remember right now. 
After that we came back to school and we reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse and REVERSE! 
LOL you should see our Music director. I am not a high singer. Let us leave it that buttttttt we wont =P 
When read, read singingly


I always reach the notes and know all the songs
But me and him cant get ALONG!
** ooooohhhhh I sing high**
/I sing lowwwww\ 
But he says I cant get the tempo!
tempo tempo tempo TEMPPPPOOOO!


Thank you thank you! Told you I was highper HEHE



LOL Im doing a Alado now! Yes Alado I use you as a verb.

I LOVE ANIMANIACS

I first found out about them when i saw a clip of them on

YouTube but I really got into them when when I had to watch it for 4 hours when we had to stay at school thanks to heave rain it made it deadly to walk home or drive cars through. Dont worry I am still alive and typing. Well anyway this kid in the class room told us he had some really funny cartoons in his iPod touch so Mrs. Let him plug it in our class tv and we laughed our heads off in that 4 hours.
  
YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOKS PEOPLE GAVE US WHEN WE CAME OUT OF THAT CLASS ROOM. THEY WERE SHOCKED THAT WE WEREN'T SAD BEING TRAPPED OR VERY HAPPY WE COULD GO HOME. WE WANTED TO STAY AND WATCH MORE 

ANIMANIACS! 

Now for those who have no what i'm talking about. Animaniacs is an old Warner Brothers Cartoon you know the guys who own Bugs Bunny? 

Well here is the full cast.

Man= Prof. ScratchandSniff
Woman= Hellllloooo Nurse!
Squirrel= Slappy Squirrel
Birds=???????
Mice= Pinky and the Brain
Dog and Cat= Runt and Rita
Ummmm The "Kids"= Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third or you can call her DOT, Yakko, Wakko,  yes they are brothers and sister. 

Well anyway here are the main charters.

YAKKO <3<3<3<3 My favourite!!!!!


Yakko is the tallest, oldest, at age thirteen, and most verbal, and serves as the ringleader of the three siblings. Yakko has the amazing ability to talk an unsuspecting (yet deserving) person's ear off . He's a big-time smart @$$, and can come up with a comeback to just about anything. He wears tan slacks with a black and yellow belt.He and his brother Wakko have a tendency to pounce on beautiful women, with variations of their catchphrase, "Helloooooo, NURSE!" Yakko can sing the names of every country of the world that existed at the time, as well as every word in the English language. Impressive no? 

Wakko

Wakko,  the middle child, wears a sky-blue turtleneck and a red cap. At age seven, and the weirdest and most absurd of the bunch, hence his name. He speaks with a Liver Pool accent. He often carries a "Gag Bag," from which he can produce objects as needed, and also uses a large mallet when situations call for it. More often than not, his tongue is sticking out of his mouth, he also has a catchphrase: "Faboo!"


Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third or you can call her Dot 


Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third or you can call her Dot but call her Dotty and you die. The youngest of the three, wears a pink skirt and a yellow flower tie in her ears,and is about 6 years oldExtremely cute and thoroughly aware of it, she is very confident but a bit vain and selfish at times. She is arguably the cutest one; she even sings a whole song about how cute she is. She is also the most overtly aggressive. She also carries around a pet, contained within a tiny box, that is revealed to be a horrifying monster much too large to have fit inside the box.

Now for some Vids!














4 comments:

  1. I know about the Animaniacs! I used to watch them all the time when I was younger! My favourite was always Wakko :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY?!?!?!? YAY!!!!!
    It didnt show here when I was younger thats why i never saw it before.
    I always thought Wakko was cute but Yakko is my man! errrr Yakko is my thingywhateverheis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sawa movie and all i rebber bout it is that they think she died but she doent lol

    ReplyDelete