Till the new Skull Book is out! But who's counting?

Tuesday 2 August 2011

A short leave

Hi Every one i will be taking a little break from blogger for 2 weeks.


BECAUSE!
There is a huge drama festival in town it is like the the biggest drama thingy of the year and I just LOVE ACTING/DOING DRAMA! Well today at school we did the tryouts to see who gets what part and i'm proud to say that I got the. the. 
THE LEAD!


So seeing that the winning school gets a 10,000 cash reward for the best play I'm going to have to work hard because each play has to be at lest! A hour long! So of course my teacher picks the longest and most dramatic play she could get her hands on. 


Im soooooooo happy! Because it is.... 


THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!!!


WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!


And do you know who is playing Erik?
Alec is ^^                                                                 
And this is Blondie's face when I got to be Christen XoX


And thats the reason sooo Bye.  


2 comments:

  1. ...............I despise you.
    Because...
    I.
    Am.
    Oh.
    So.
    Very...
    jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Poppy! When you come back you must share! :D

    ReplyDelete