Till the new Skull Book is out! But who's counting?

Saturday 30 July 2011

Hello

I worry no one really comments on here. Usually when that happens people turn off their blogs and delete them. I would If I could but. I made a vow saying that I will continue this blog till the end of the year. And I am going to do that! Every week one post will be up. It doesn't matter if on one comments. I'm going to do this! YA!


Well now for some singing 


LALALALAllaaLaalalALLALaLAlAlalaaLAlaLaLALLAlalalaLAAlalalalaalalallaaLalLaLlALALLAALALALALALalalAalAlaLallaLALALALALALAAlLAlLaLAALLALAllAAlalALALAALALalAlAlaAlaLalaALlaLLlaAaalaLalLAalaLLAaLaLallllaLLLAalAllLaALLAalAALAlLAlLlalalLALAlaLALAlalAlaLAlalalalalaLAalLAlalALALAalALALAlAalLallLALalalalllaalalllaalAlalla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OH poppy i pay attionion i just dont comment lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Abby i was about to make a post when I came on and I nearly had a hart attack when I saw I had a comment!

    Thats fine Abby I'm not mad or anything when I made this post. I just could think of anything to type so i did that.

    Oh did you like me singing?

    ReplyDelete