Till the new Skull Book is out! But who's counting?

Saturday 9 July 2011

Blondie

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I HATE THAT GIRL! There is this girl at my school who I hate with a passion! Lets call her Blondie for now. [ No offence to ANYONE who is blond and all the stuff that she dose don't mean i'm shouting at you.] Well  at all ages  you get your bully but for me it has been the same bully since I was seven.  At the start it was push me down at play time or take my lunch. Now it has gotten in to her head to make my life hell. Well last week she stole my bag and gave the things inside to a garbish sale. I would not have mind but all my homework was in there! So detention for me way. And on Saturday she broke into my gym locker and took all  my clothes out of it. And some thing I don't understand is she is the most poplar girl in the school. How did that happen!?!?!?! Oh well lifes a pain you deal with it. The reason why she mad she stole my cloths is that I couldn't race in the track compition. And I would have won im MUCH faster then her. Maybe thats why she stole them. GGGGRRRRRRR I hate her...

2 comments:

  1. I've never actually had a bully.. wait this one girl tried bullying me... now she's afraid of me lol. I was probably the bully in elementary school and middle school, now that I'm in high school... well there are no bullies.
    Poppy, what you should do is iether stick up for yourself, tell a teacher, or tell a parent

    ReplyDelete
  2. What NO WAY! It will ruin the fun. Yes I have fun you see I started a prank war with her. It is just she doesn't know about it. She thinks it is this guy trying to catch her eye{ I don't know how she got to that!] . Well so far I tried her shoe laces together making her trip into mud, then I put a stink bomb in her locker, then I put a rotten banana into her cloths bag. From past disasters I know how fast those things can ruin your bag.

    =D

    ReplyDelete