Till the new Skull Book is out! But who's counting?

Saturday 2 July 2011

Matariki !

Matariki is the Maori New Year like Chicness New Year. Well Maori New Year was yesterday and boy it rocked! The whole town went to the Town Hall where a dance was held. And the second cuteis guy in my school asked me to dance ya that was about it for the dance. Next there was a karaoke a girl from my school called Lolly  went up and sang she didn't get anything but Angle from my class got fist place! If there ever was a more suitable name for Angle somebody kick me. She has a amazing voice! Truly like a Angle. Then some fireworks happed! You could see them all over the town. But as usual it rained when the fireworks shot into the sky. It ALWAYS rains on Mataiki it has been for the last 10 years... It rains a lot here. Well thats is have a good new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment