Till the new Skull Book is out! But who's counting?

Sunday 17 July 2011

Hubba Hubba

I got back from track and I a met someone I knew when we were little.  His name is Alec. We were knew each other when we were little, now after 9 years we met again. And I can tell you one thing he is cute! Instead of being a funny bold little kid NOW he is a funny, brave, bold, clever and cute dude. And when he came up to me and said hi all the other girls looked at me like I was a new sign at their favorite store saying SALE or some thing like that. Here it bacillary how the conversion went.


"Hi remember me?" Alec asks. 
*me utterly clueless*  "Ya like, how long has it been" I say 
"Ha ya 9 years"
*me more confused* *Also reaching in the depths of my memories to find out who he was* "Wow ages right"
"Haha You have no clue who I am do you" 
"Yup no clue whatsoever"
"Im Alec Mrs %$&'s class" *He looking hopeful*
*You could hear the lightbowld  in my head going off*  "Alec! now I remember!
"Success!" He cheers. 
"You little cheeky bugger" I said and started to chase him around
"Ha race ya" and he raced off to the finish line  
My coach was never more proud of me when I had beaten him =]

And thats how that went. I think it is going to be mayhem when Blondie finds out hehehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment