Till the new Skull Book is out! But who's counting?

Sunday 17 July 2011

New Blog

Ok this is something I have been thinking about for a long time. But I am frankly scared. So I want to do another role-playing  blog. It is going to be about... Well I want to keep it a secret really [blush]  because when I talk about at school every one gives me weird looks that mainly say. "WTF go away". So I worry that no one here will want to join. Or will join then after a while not come on anymore. So i'm leaving you in the blank I put up a poll over there so you can vote. Nothing sugar coated just a simple yes or no. Now to make this blog I am gonna need at lest 3 'yes' votes you have until the 20th that is all. Oh 2 more things. If I make my 3 vote mark before the 20 then im going to the it ASAP.  Now just because im feeling kind the blog is about something I love....

No comments:

Post a Comment